Saturday 14 November 2009

Movember

It is 1.14 in the morning-been working on a piece of coursework since finishing work at the Oxford union at around 9.30. Thought I would take a break and I have noticed that I didn't blog the whole of October-how quickly everything is going! It is now week 7 (out of 12) and uni is really going quickly!

Clems (Nightclub) on Friday-went out some friends whom I used to row with for an ex-cox's birthday and had a great night-possibly the best in at least a couple of months! It is great when you have a good time, when boozed up, but not so much that you are left hugging the toilet and feeling like shit!

This weekend has been probably the foulest of my time in the UK-huge gusts of wind-so much so that the fours head of the river was cancelled-bloody glad I gave up rowing!!! At the same time, it is always comforting sitting and doing some work, with a cup of coffee, and catching up on some work.

November is taditionally mistache (sp?) growing season, and although am severly handicapped in that regard, it is now mid-way and I feel I have done pretty well for myself!

No comments: